DRUMATOXIN - Drum and Percussive Sound Library in Wusikstation and SFZ/WAV formats
||DRUMATOXIN is an unique sound library. It is a sparkling collection of electronically processed drum and percussive sounds that can liven the most sagging drum track. Almost 2000 quality drum samples in 32 drum sets offer the broad spectrum of usage in various music styles. You get sounds for live or sequenced drum tracks that are outright drum kits, sequencer driven sets, electronic and ambient, percussive sounds, industrial sounds and bases. Unless you do exclusively capella choirs, you really need Drumatoxin. Please follow the link below to order it now to begin making bright and lively music right away!
Included drum sets
Categories of presets
More info about Wusikstation
- Size: 450 MB (uncompressed), 170 MB downloadable in a RAR archive.
- 577 presets created by Vera Kinter (Artvera) and Daniel Kemp (dnekm).
- Almost all presets are rhythmical and/or melodic sequences.
- Overall: 32 drum sets with almost 2000 samples processed with various effects for really unique sounds (no dry acoustic sets). Each drum set includes 61 samples mapped to keys in range C3 (36) to C8 (96). All samples are in mono format, 16 bit, 44100 kHz.
- 15 samplesets of bass sounds for creating presets Drum & Bass.
- The version for Wusikstation is compatible with Wusikstation 3.15 and higher.
- The version in SFZ/WAV format can be used in any software/hardware with supports this format. It includes for example Cakewalk Dimension, Cakewalk Rapture, Native Instruments Kontakt, CamelAudio Alchemy, Garritan Aria, FL DirectWave, Vember Audio Shortcircuit, rgcAudio sfz player and many others.
Included Drum Sets
- 25 drum sets combined of electronic and ambient drum sounds.
- 3 drum sets of percussive sounds.
- 4 drum sets of industrial sounds.
- Each of these 32 drum sets contains 61 unique samples.
577 Presets Sorted in These Categories
- Basic Sets: 32 basic drum sets without usage of wave sequencers + 8 variants of basic sets + basic bass presets. Drum sets are loaded using all 4 oscillators for the possibility of using the multi-out version of Wusikstation (55 presets).
- Drum & Bass: rhythmic and melodic patterns using drum and bass sounds (90 presets).
- Drum-Beat: 4 groups of rhythmic sequences sorted to the count of bars used in the wave sequencer (179 presets).
- Drum-Beat-Percussive: presets with only percussive sounds (31 presets).
- Extreme-Industrial: presets with combinations of industrial sounds and basic drum sets using effects (61 presets).
- One-shot Effects: standalone effect sounds (45 presets).
- Rhythms: combinations of 25 basic drum sets and of percussive drum sets (116 presets).
Demo Song Made by Drumatoxin User
by Chris Bader aka Mellotronaut. He used also sounds from Mistral
Drumatoxin includes 577 presets, nearly all of them (477) are rhythmic sequences. Each rhythmic preset includes 61 varied sound sequences with a 61-key keyboard range. Basically when you play all 61 keys, it's like having 61 presets in each single preset. That's more than 29000 presets included in these rhythmic sequences. A few of the variations of rhythm and sounds can be heard in the demo MP3 files with the player below. Each of them contains a short rhythmic sequence of a single preset. In these demo songs only one, two or three keys are used, pushed at the same time. In each of these songs, only a few keys are used. Demo songs include only sounds from Drumatoxin.
Order DRUMATOXIN for Wusikstation for only $40
or DRUMATOXIN in SFZ/WAV format for only $20
Contact me if you purchased some of my products and need to download it again